- Apply to the skin after cleansing and applying a light-weight moisturiser. This allows for better absorption of the oil.
- Keep the skin and hands moist with a wet towel and warm a small amount of oil in the palms of the hands. The oil is better absorbed when it is warmed first.
- Apply generously to the desired areas using gentle massaging motions on the joints and applying increased pressure on the muscles.
- Test a small patch of skin prior to using the oil for intimate massages.
- Do not use the oil in conjunction with contraceptives or toys made of latex or polyisoprene.
- Not suitable when pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use when allergic to one of the ingredients.
- Suitable for external use only.