The Real Thing Versus Nano CBD spray
There is a growing selection of products that sound like they belong in a science fiction novel instead of on a shelf or webshop.
Nano-Amplified CBD. Nano-technology-Enhanced Diols. Nanoparticle Cannabinoids. OMG, it is a Nano product!
What’s all this Nano business about? Is it Real or just a gimmick? In truth, as far as Nano CBD products go, they are as technologically advanced as a creamy balsamic vinaigrette.
Don’t be fooled by the big fancy words. Judge the safety and quality of the CBD products that you choose by completing the necessary research.
Nano-Sized Drops of CBD Oil
It may sound intimidating, “nano” but it is just a fancy way of saying that a company is working with tiny things
By typical definition, is less than 0.0000001 meters (100 nanometers)
Unfortunately, in the CBD industry, “nano” is thrown around pretty loosely, frequently describing much more substantial things. Why? Simply because “nano” sounds so cool.
So what are these so-called nano things anyway? Simply little tiny drops of CBD oil! They are simply little drops of CBD oil. Visualize a drop of any CBD product as a plastic sphere. There are many plastic spheres, and they are molecules. There are much smaller amounts of CBD molecules than carrier oil molecules. Because our mouth and body is a watery substance, the CBD in most products attempts to stay in globdules. CBD remains hidden until fully digested. The problem here is the breakdown of that digestive enzyme and damage the profile of the CBD. This is why many CBD products advise on the label to hold under the tongue before swallowing. In most instances, this logic does not prevail because the whole substance is simply too thick and high in viscosity to mix with the saliva and pass through the mucous membrane.
The Real Thing has a whole plant extract high-quality CBD homogenized entirely with a low viscosity carrier solution. In this case, a carefully sourced and traceable CBD distillate concentrate is used. CBD distillate concentrate is a premium form of CBD. It completely dissolves into the carrier solution. This unique carrier solution is, in fact, a drug delivery system in itself. It assists the oil-soluble CBD to carry all of it (or 95%) through the mucous membrane straight into the bloodstream in a similar way that a Nano CBD product does. The advantage being, the dose is much higher, and the raw CBD is much purer.
Helping CBD Oil Mix into our Watery Bodies
Since oil and water don’t mix, “nano” CBD companies use one of the oldest tricks in the recipe book…
When whipping up a homemade salad dressing, recipes usually call for honey, mustard or egg yolks. This isn’t just for taste — these ingredients are natural emulsifiers, which means they help stabilize oil-in-water mixtures.
If you look at a pre-mixed salad dressing on the grocery shelf, you’ll see that it lists extra ingredients & chemicals — many of which help keep the oil & water mixed indefinitely. If you could zoom in on that salad dressing with a high-powered microscope, you would see countless tiny drops of oil suspended in vinegar (which is mostly water).
What you wouldn’t be able to see (even though it’s there) is a thin layer of emulsifiers & other chemicals coating the surface of every drop of oil. They’re what keep the oil droplets from merging and rising to the top to separate from the water.
Nano CBD products typically contain CBD oil, water and other ingredients that help stabilize this emulsion. For instance, a typical nano CBD ingredient is often lecithin or “phospholipids” which is the same fat as in egg yolks that works great to keep salad dressings from separating.
With Real Thing Cloud Spray CBD carrier oil solution facilitates the solubility of CBD and a range of cannabinoids and terpenes so much as they are “at one” with the fluid in a way that standard CBD oil is not. The particle size is so small it allows an atomized mist discharge then mixes with the saliva as effectively as water would due to it being as thin as water in viscosity.
Nano CBD: Any Benefits?
CBD Bioavailability is the one valid reason why you might want to try emulsified CBD oil. If manufactured correctly, emulsified CBD oil could potentially increase the amount of CBD ends up in your bloodstream. How is that true?
- Increased surface area: if your body can digest it more easily the nutrient absorption from the oil is broken down into smaller drops, that means more surface area contact
- In your saliva and liver, natural bile salts will emulsify CBD oil and of the fax from your diet. by putting pre emulsified oil into your mouth CBD coat the absorb more easily
- Nano CBD products often contain penetration enhancers that belong to a group of chemicals that include polypropylene glycol ethanol open safe is active molecules. Code the drops of CBD oil
- The oil has to mix your body’s enzymes and absorptive tissue within your digestive tract. To assist this process, companies use the addition of penetration enhancers. These include ethanol, propylene glycol and other surface-active molecules that coat the tiny drops of CBD oil. These chemicals can increase the movement of CBD molecules across the skin and mucous membranes.
The Real Thing Cloud Mist not only has pure whole-plant extracts that are untainted by any nano emulsification process. It also has a whole array of natural absorption enhancers and natural surfactants to low surface tension, increase surface area and ease homogenization. The base solution of what we now call IS101, known as a leading CBD carrier solution, was developed for the pharmaceutical industry as a licensed drug delivery system.
The risks and downsides of Nano CBD
Nanoemulsified CBD can deliver CBD efficiently and quickly into the bloodstream because of its enhancement of CBD bioavailability and absorption characteristics. However, there are many factors to consider.
- Added chemicals: Nano CBD products can be manufactured with chemicals you might not want in your body. Each CBD droplet is coated with one of many chemicals depending on the company’s choice chemical when producing the emulsion.
- The world of nana CBD products can be misleading and full of false information. Beware! Do your research. CBD companies often use scientific language as a smokescreen. Anything that you don’t understand will usually be there to confuse you on purpose.
- So-called “nano CBD” currently makes up less than 2% of the marketplace in terms of CBD for sale globally. There is a reason for this. Those that do their homework are the customers for Nano. But they will quite quickly find out that the nano CBD manufacturing sector is unfortunately renowned for starting with a cheap surplus to requirements CBD isolates or distillates. These compounds are not a complete nor quality Cannabinoid Compound. They then emulsify it to make it sellable at a much higher value because it would make a poor quality oil tincture if it were used for that purpose.
- If you do stumble across a real nano CBD product, there is more bad news. Nanoparticle technology is still hugely incomplete as a study topic amongst the world’s leading scientists. The consensus is that nano-sized particles in the bloodstream could penetrate cell walls rather than bind to the cell, therefore causing irreparable damage. Let’s face it; Nano is not natural. Our body’s Endocannabinoid system is! A good quality CBD oil works wonders in the body, and you can responsibly follow the Dosing guidelines because they apply to this product and none apply to Nano for a reason. It’s had very little trialling and an unknown quantity.
- The Real Thing CBD Spray has all the benefits of a high-quality CBD’ purest tincture”. It is a high-quality organic CBD raw material transformed into a super absorbent solution that unlike a tincture, does not have to be swallowed because it mixes with the saliva instantly and absorbs through the saliva glands and all surfaces in the mouth area. It also has a light, refreshing taste. This should be mentioned as many tinctures have been rated on taste.
Deciding Whether to Buy Nano CBD Oil
Whether or not you should try nano CBD depends on why you were drawn to it in the first place.
Most of the benefits promised by nano CBD products can be found from less-adulterated CBD products for a much lower price.
Here are our thoughts on a few popular reasons people consider taking Nano CBD:
- Are you buying your first CBD product and just stumbled on Nano CBD? You might want to start simple and try a high-quality CBD oil on its own. You can use that as a baseline to see how — or even if — you would want to improve that experience.
- Have you found other CBD products ineffective? First triple-check that the CBD products you previously bought came from a reputable company. (This new, minimally regulated industry is full of hype and snake oil, so it’s easy to be sold fake products whether you’re buying nano CBD or natural CBD oil.)
Do you wish your CBD oil was more potent or want to feel it quicker? Before giving away your bottle of non-nano CBD oil, there are natural tricks you can try to enhance your body’s ability to absorb CBD. For instance, try eating a nice meal full of healthy fats before taking CBD oil.
- You can try to speed up absorption of CBD into your bloodstream. By swishing it around the mouth to blend it with the slider add emulsified some more. You could even include a spoonful of honey is a natural emulsifier.
You already use CBD but just want to try the newest thing? I Properly research your product options choose a CBD company that treats you like an intelligent person. And for instance, if you are searching to buy CBD oil UK based companies have a number of associated bodys there are members of which are different to say. USA. Check this out and verify them. searching out your safety as a priority. We do not currently recommend any specific Nano products.
Tips and advice to help you select the correct nano product:
- Promises promise: Don’t get distracted by them and check to see if they are using an organic quality whole plant hemp extract, it should be traceable. Unfortunately, we now know deficient quality CBD can end up being used.
- The ingredient list checks it out promptly if they have one if they don’t have one Run away main ingredients should be here hemp extract CBD along with some emotions stabilizes and Walter just like Foods they should be a proper list or table for you to refer to. The less label and packaging information there is, the warier you should be about that product.
- Nano CBD ingredient? No, it just means the company doesn’t want to tell you what additional list of chemicals may be included so don’t just this phrase on any ingredient list
- Oil ingredients only the product is the true Nollywood Muncie find CBD oil should not be the main ingredients this is an example of a company using the word ‘nano emulsified’ for standard CBD oil products In the form of a spray bottle
- CBD certificates of analysis and website information: Are they just throwing complex words and phrases at you in an attempt to confuse you? Don’t fall for it – scientific jargon is not a sign that they know what they’re talking about. You’d be better off purchasing from more straightforward companies that explain their products clearly and make their full ingredient list and test results available to the public.
Nano Water: The main benefit to Nano CBD is increased absorption in your mouth. Because your digestive system naturally emulsifies oil, consuming products like CBD water which doesn’t absorb through the mouth due to the time he spends the before being swallowed isn’t worth the money. Always choose a concentrated product that’s function is to absorb through the mouth, not through the digestive system
To establish and reputable CBD companies offer Nano-Enhanced CBD?
Not enough research has been done on shelf-stable nano-emulsified CBD yet. As consumers, we are not convinced that the benefits of Nano CBD are worth the risks. Just because the verdict still out does not mean that nano CBD is not safe or effective — but it is sensible to be cautious when it comes to the purity & safety of our products.
Fortunately, there are plenty of natural, inexpensive tricks people can use at home to increase their absorption of CBD oil.
Getting More out of Your Broad-Spectrum CBD
According to customer testimonials and industry reviews, The Real Thing CBD Cloud Mist spray seems to absorb faster than all competing products tested . In short, in 2020, there is no competition.
Alternately, a high-quality CBD vaporizer can increase absorption speed & efficiency for a relaxing & clarifying effect most people notice within minutes.
The Real Thing and its inventors are aligned with the pharmaceutical sector and see vaping as a health risk rather than a long term benefit Why vape? When every single discharge of this fast-absorbing atomized mist is an accurately measured dose of sublingual CBD. Almost 100% of these valuable cannabinoids enter your bloodstream sublingually, (under the tongue). They belong in the blood so that they can get to work on your body’s endocannabinoid system and receptors.